Asphalt Seal Coating
Clemmons Asphalt Maintenance LLC in Rapid City, SD specializes in asphalt seal coating.
Benefits of Asphalt Seal Coating:
- Saves You Money – The skyrocketing cost of new asphalt makes sealcoating more cost-effective than ever before. For just pennies per square foot you can protect your asphalt against the harmful elements that lead to its deterioration.
- Prolongs Pavement Life – Routine Maintenance (proper crack sealing and sealcoating) can double the life of your asphalt.
- Slows Oxidation – Slows oxidation and damage from the sun’s harmful rays. The sun causes the essential oils and binders to dry out which makes the asphalt brittle and more susceptible to cracking.
- Prevents Water Penetration – Weather-proofing agents repel water – the number one enemy of asphalt. Asphalt is naturally porous; left unsealed, water will penetrate through the pores and cracks and disturb the base – eventually leading to failure of the pavement.
- Improves Appearance – First impressions of your home or place of business are greatly enhanced with a deep, rich, satiny black finish.
Water is the most destructive element to our asphalt pavement surfaces. So proactive measures need to be taken to prevent water intrusion into asphalt pavements. Filling or sealing pavement cracks will prevent water from reaching the base of sub base resulting in an increased service life.
Seal coating is a thin asphalt treatment used to protect pavement surfaces from UV radiation, oxidation and mostly for protecting a surface from aging. Seal Coating is thin and works well as void fillers
We use only the finest commercial asphalt pavement sealers specifically designed for the toughest climate conditions.
Call Clemmons Asphalt Maintenance LLC today to schedule an appointment. Also make sure you click on the Facebook link to view projects we have completed.